Medical Weight Loss
*Results may vary due to a variety of factors
Medical Weight Loss
Weight loss is a very personal matter. If you begin a weight loss program and you are successful, everyone will see it and let you know. The problem is that the weight often comes right back, and then you’re back to square one. It’s no wonder that so many people think losing weight—and successfully keeping it off—is so difficult that it seems hopeless at times.
KC Wellness Center is here to help you lose weight and teach you how to keep if off! Our patients tell us that they want to look good, feel great, and stay healthy, and that’s what we strive to accomplish. Our programs are safe, affordable and most importantly they work for everyone that follows them!
We are proud to say that about 90 percent (yes, 9 out of 10) of our patients have lost the amount of weight that they wanted and have kept it all off. They have also decreased their blood pressure, watched as their Type 2 diabetes disappeared, and reversed life-threatening cholesterol readings.
Why Medical Weight Loss?
Our doctors are confident that our medical weight loss programs are the most effective, individualized, multifaceted programs available and they deliver the most health benefits to our patients. We can help you truly change your life.
Our doctors and professional office staff have decades of experience, and we are here to help you. We meet with you to:
- Discuss your health history in detail
- Perform a comprehensive physical examination
- Perform comprehensive laboratory testing
- Create a customized plan that will help you lose weight and improve your overall health
There is no one-size-fits-all medical weight loss program. Every person is different: a different medical history, health issues, upbringing, fitness routine, and body type. That’s why for some people just diet and exercise won’t help you lose and maintain a healthy weight. We must carefully consider what the most appropriate and effective program is for you and your lifestyle.
Weight Loss Programs for Men and Women
KC Wellness Center offers stand-alone programs that include lifestyle changes to ensure that you get fast, safe and sustainable results. The initial phase of our weight-loss programs include a combination of medications, supplements and meal plans customized to fit your needs and goals. The following is a list of primary treatments we utilize to achieve fast amazing results:
Our Medical Weight Loss Programs Include:
• Lipotropic Injections – The term lipotropic comes from the three essential amino acids that are crucial for our health. These amino acids are very useful to help the human body metabolize fatty acids from foods. These fatty acids are going to be metabolized inside the liver. When injected, these lipotropic compounds can accelerate the fat metabolism rate. As the result, the fatty acids are going to be degraded and utilized or excreted by the body very quickly as opposed to being stored as fat. Adding additional vitamins and minerals to the amino acid blend accelerates this process.
• Prescription Appetite Suppressants – Our physician thoroughly evaluates each patient and prescribes an appropriate appetite suppressant when it is clinically indicated. The most commonly prescribed medication is Phentermine.
• Weight Loss Coaching – Our staff is here to help you through your weight loss adventure every step of the way. Not only will you receive weekly weight loss progress, counseling and nutrition advice, but we make ourselves available via phone or email outside of office hours for your convenience. Our goal is your success!
• Nutritional Supplements – We utilize pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements to help facilitate rapid weight loss, increase energy and promote long term health. We utilize supplements made by Pure Encapsulations that are guaranteed for potency and purity. All Pure supplements are evaluated by independent 3rd party laboratories and assays are available for review at www.Purecaps.com
The inclusion of semaglutide in our medical weight loss programs extends a multitude of benefits, each contributing to a holistic and sustainable transformation. Keep reading about the benefits of semaglutide.
Our doctors and staff are always available to answer questions about your program. We provide nutritional counseling, guides for medication and supplements, detailed shopping lists, meal plans, recipes and weekly progress reports.
If your goal is to regain control of your life, achieve sustainable weight loss and have the body you have been dreaming of, then the medical weight loss program at KC Wellness Center is exactly what you need!
If you are ready to lose the weight and learn how to keep it off, then it’s time to call KC Wellness Center. The professionals at KC Wellness Center have many years of experience in helping patients lose weight.
At KC Wellness Center our doctors and nurses consider our medical approach to weight loss the most realistic and effective program available. At your first consultation, our team will review in detail your medical history and assess your personal goals to determine which medical weight loss plan will work best for you. There is not a “one size fits all” medical weight loss plan. At KC Wellness Center, our team starts with finding the underlying cause of your weight gain. Our office, located in Kansas City, Missouri, is small, friendly, personalized, and discrete. We look forward to serving you in your quest for better health!